Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
View Detected and Fixed Issues
Analyze Releases and Cycles
You can generate graphs to obtain an deeper insight into your release or cycle. For a selected release or cycle, you can generate reports on linked entities such as requirements or issues, e.g., you can generate a report for the selected release displaying the related requirements, grouped by status and priority.
- Issue Tracking Create incident, change, problem, service or feature request tickets and use custom worklists to view, filter, and prioritize.
- Release Management Define and analyze releases and cycles, link requirements and issues, and create release-based reports.
- Fully Customizable Data Model Create unlimited new entities with custom fields and individual relationships between entities.
- Custom Views and Filter Display data in tables, lists, trees, or tree tables. Each view can be customized and personalized.
- Projects, Branches, and Baselines Organize your data within projects. Create and use branches for different releases and freeze branches as baselines.
- Workflows and Notifications Specify your own workflow rules with custom email notifications and automatic field updates.
- Dashboards, Graphs, and Reports Define custom graph and report templates. Arrange tables, lists, and graphs into personalized dashboards.